A Project Manager is now sought by one of the West Midlands most established and respected human resource companies. Working on a genuinely broad range of system, software and business change projects, you will have to be a Project Manager who enjoys variety and a challenge.
This role will require a Project Manager who is happy to be truly hands on. Happy to work through the full project life-cycle including undertaking some of the initial requirement gathering and business analysis. Working in a small team, within a growing business IT function this is an opportunity for Project Manager who is keen to help build a professional PMO.
Essential experience for the Project Manager:
- Proven commercial IT project management experience
- Experience of managing software, system and process change projects
- Full project life cycle experience
- Excellent written verbal communication skills
- Proven business analysis and stake holder management skills
- Experience of managing multiple projects
The successful Project Manager will be offered a salary £35,000 - £50,000 plus Company Benefits. There will also be training and personal development planning.
This role will really suit an experienced Project Manager happy to roll their sleeves up and lead a multitude of complex time sensitive projects whist also setting the highest possible standards within the PMO.