Unix System Administrator
Unix System Administrator – We are recruiting on behalf of the home office for a Unix System Administrator.
The Unix System Administrator will have strong Unix experience and will be tasked with the . Installation, configuration and Management of the HODAC Unix/Linux variants. As well as this you will be expected to do the following;
• Installation, configuration and management of AWS deployments.
• Define and document the AWS best practice using standards and principles defined by the Home Office I&P team
• Data Security Management: Managing and protecting all aspects of information technology security.
• Low level design: Design and document processes to optimise and enhance day to day operations.
Support UAT work for new software and hardware implementations
The Following Skills are essential;
1. AWS Skills - Linux Management and Administration
2. AWS Installation and Management
3. Linux System Administration - Linux Administration and Management (RHEL, Centos etc.)
4. Knowledge and Experience in Terraform
5. Knowledge and Experience in Kubernetes
6. EC2 Skills
7. S3 Skills
8. RDS Skills
This role is for 8 months and you will be expected to hold a SC Clearance and have a strong public sector background
If you are interested please apply or call Justin Price on 0121 230 9111