Digital UX Designer
Digital UX Designer – We are currently recruiting on behalf of the Home office for a Digital UX Designer
The Digital UX Designer will have the following
1 clear articulation of intended benefits of Atlas (inc per user group) and problem framing
2. set of stated, measurable outcomes for Atlas
3. hypotheses anchored in the above guiding the sprints
4. identification/ specification of context of Atlas functionality within cross cutting service architecture (at HO and across Gov)
5. identification/ specification of context of Atlas functionality within external and HO user journeys
6. service patterns for interactions that are the same as or similar to others across .gov technologies
7. interpretation and meaningful analysis of user research vis a vis emerging Atlas interface
1. an experienced service designer with a strong user-centred design practitioner background, skilled in designing good services, helping others to do so and contributing to organisations aligning effort around delivering better service outcomes.
2. demonstrable knowledge of user-centred design techniques including:
1. anchoring design in high level/ strategic objective setting/ problem framing
2. reflecting those in measurable service level outcomes
3. defining service stages by breaking down a service into component parts of multi-touchpoint user journeys
3. rapid prototyping skills (any format)
4. knowledge of agile and / or lean techniques
5. able to work across organisational boundaries, to ensure different service components created by separate groups contribute effectively to a coherent whole service for the user.
6. able to influence the work or thinking of a wide range of stakeholders in a constructive way, presenting information and arguments clearly and convincingly.
7. able to generate and socialise a shared understanding of complex topics across different groups using diagrams, prototypes or scenarios.
8. able to work to work methodically, developing clear rationale and evidence for proposals or design decisions.
This role is for 6 months and you will be expected to hold a DBS or SC Clearence and have a strong public sector background
If you are interested please apply or call Justin Price on 0121 230 9111