My local authority client based in Northampton is looking for a Senior IT Technician who can successfully hit the ground running.
As a Senior IT Technician you will be carrying out a Windows 10 rollout.
Key duties will include:
• Analyse, diagnose and resolve complex incidents and requests that cannot be resolved at first point of contact to ensure the most cost effective and efficient solution is achieved with minimal disruption to IT system users, in line with SLA's.
• Support the Principal IT analysts, line manager and senior management on business as usual work and projects including evaluation, implementation and review.
• Provide advice and support to end users and clients on the appropriate use of IT to support operational tasks.
• Liaise and negotiate with all appropriate groups to resolve technical issues and problems.
• Support calls and workloads will be allocated and monitored via the Service Desk system.
• Assisting with local and wide area network management including wired and wireless solutions.
• To work closely with relevant key staff to ensure technical and professional standards are maintained.
• To develop and maintain standards in IM&T security.
• Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people's behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
This role is initially for 3 months with a view to extend just depending on the business needs.
My client is offering £12.89PH, INSIDE IR35.
Working hours are 9am till 5pm.
If you are interested or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and send CV's to email@example.com or call Remy on 0121 230 9111.