Desktop Support Specialist
3 Months Contract
£10 - £12 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
We are working on a great new opportunity on behalf of our client, a public sector organisation in Norwich who are looking for an experienced Desktop Support Specialist.
The Desktop Support Specialist's role will be to:
• Provide hardware and software support for end user devices, including PCs, laptops, tablets and phones.
• Ensure that incidents and standard service catalogue requests are resolved in line with local service level agreements.
• Analyse, diagnose and resolve complex end user device hardware and software problems and incidents.
• Perform standard service catalogue requests, including provision of standard equipment and software, in accordance with local service level agreements.
• Actively plan, schedule and monitor own workload, to ensure that priorities are met
The successful Desktop Support Specialist must possess:
• Previous experience providing 2nd line support for users
• Extensive experience of installing, configuring and supporting computer systems in a networked environment
• Support of Microsoft Office applications
• Public sector experience is ideal (central government, local authorities, NHS etc)
Please note, this role is in scope of IR35 so the successful Desktop Support Specialist will be required to work via an umbrella company.