Business Systems Manager – Social Care/ Education Systems
3 Months Contract
£450 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are currently working with a leading organisation who have a great new opportunity for a Business Systems Manager to lead their team on Social Care and Education Systems.
The Business Systems Manager will be responsible for:
• Managing a portfolio of Social Care and Educational applications in line with ICT and the organisation's strategic planning.
• Leading the definition, delivery and support of application services of Social Care and Education service areas.
• Acting as a strategic partner to Social Care and Education teams ensuring that the capabilities of procured applications are configured and maintained
• Owning and supporting critical programmes of work including Ofsted response projects.
• Managing and delivering reporting requirements.
The successful Business Systems Manager must have:
• Experience managing the application portfolio of social care/ education systems
• Experience working liaising with vendors and 3rd party
• Operational experience of ITIL processes e.g. incident, change and problem management
• Public sector experience is essential (central government, local authority or social care)
Please note, only Business Systems Managers with the experience above will be considered for this role.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or call 0121 230 9111 to discuss further.