A versatile IT Manager is now required by an International engineering and manufacturing Company that provide cutting edge mechanical and electrical solutions to recognised and respected blue - chip Organisations across the globe.
As the IT Manager you will be responsible for the overall management of the IT infrastructure, its continued improvement and ongoing development, to meet the needs of a constantly evolving Business.
Secondly you will be responsible for ensuring that the Organisation retain their Ministry of Defence systems accreditation, which singularly allows them to work with their key Clients across the World. Your responsibility as IT Manager will be to ensure that all technology, processes, procedures and human interactions are compliant with the exceptionally exacting standards required within this highly regulated industry sector.
Due to this specific focus upon information and cyber security it is essential that as the IT Manager you have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a highly regulated industry sector
- Experience of working within an Organisation that has required MOD accreditation.
- Able to represent IT at Board Level
- Exceptional knowledge of IT technology landscapes / Infrastructures
- Exceptional Cyber / Information Security knowledge, including GDPR
- Happy be hands – on and offer all levels of IT support when required
- An exceptional attention to detail
This will suit a pragmatic IT Manager who is happy to work at all levels with differing degrees complexity. You have to be happy both putting a plug on a laptop and presenting Cyber Security concepts to executive level Client representatives.
The role offers a starting salary of between £45,000 - £50,000 and Company Benefits.
Applications from IT professionals looking for that step into management are welcomed but the experience outlined above is essential.
SC clearance would be advantageous / British citizenship is essential.