DevOps Automation Engineer
We are working with a public sector body who are looking for an experienced DevOps Automation Engineer with a background in using Ansible/Ansible Tower (or possibly Puppet/Chef).
The DevOps Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
• Installing/ securing automation software (ideally Ansible/Tower but Chef/Puppet also desirable)
• Designing/ creating of automation scripts/playbooks in an enterprise environments
• Designing/ creating of infrastructure automation workflows in an enterprise environment
• Interfacing/coding against RESTful APIs
The DevOps Automation Engineer must possess:
• Experience with Ansible, Puppet or Chef
• Experience of interfacing/coding against RESTful APIs
• Background using Infoblox DNS/DHCP
• Fortinet Fortigate Firewalls, F5 BigIP Load Balancers experience is desirable
• Lets Encrypt, Dell/EMC Storage Arrays and Scripting (Powershell)
Please note, this role is in scope of IR35 the appointed DevOps Automation Engineer will be required to work via an umbrella company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.