Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Upto £400 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are working with a public sector body who are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Automation Engineer with a background in using Ansible/Ansible Tower (or possibly Puppet/Chef).
The Infrastructure Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
• Installing/ securing automation software (ideally Ansible/Tower but Chef/Puppet also desirable)
• Designing/ creating of automation scripts/playbooks in an enterprise environments
• Designing/ creating of infrastructure automation workflows in an enterprise environment
• Interfacing/coding against RESTful APIs
The Infrastructure Automation Engineer must possess:
• Experience of interfacing/coding against RESTful APIs
• Infoblox DNS/DHCP
• Fortinet Fortigate Firewalls, F5 BigIP Load Balancers
• Lets Encrypt, Dell/EMC Storage Arrays and Scripting (Powershell)
Please note, this role is in scope of IR35 the appointed Infrastructure Automation Engineer will be required to work via an umbrella company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.