Project Manager (Merger)
12 Month Contract
We are working on an exciting new contract for a Project Manager with a leading organisation who are working on a large scale programme to merge various organisations.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Leading the programme and workstreams to merge multiple organisations into one business function.
• Managing the operational and system changes within departments including IT, Finance and HR.
• Defining organisational transition plans, activities and contingency plans.
• Working closely with workstream leads and stakeholders to develop robust communications plans.
To be considered for this role, the Project Manager must possess:
• Previous experience managing projects/ programmes around the merging of organisations
• Experience in managing the joining together of multiple departments (HR, Finance, IT etc)
• Strong stakeholder experience, particularly in political environments
• Public sector experience is ideal (Central Government, Local Authorities, NHS etc)
Due to the number of applications we receive, our client will only be considering Project Managers with the experience above.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in contact on 0121 230 9111.