Infrastructure Engineer– My Client is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer to assist and review an existing Active Directory, Azure AD and Public Key Infrastructure environment.
The Infrastructure Engineer will have experience of the following;
• Windows Operating Systems and Active directory
• Building out and Managing a multi-tenant Azure AD/LDAP Environment
• Good Knowledge of DNS/DHCP
• PowerShell Scripting
• Active Directory Group Policy
In addition to this if the Infrastructure Engineer has experience of any of the following it would be highly beneficial;
• Office 365
• Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Request Management
Please note, due to the amount of applications we receive, our client will only be considering Infrastructure Engineer with the experience above.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Justin to discuss further.