3 Month Contract
£400 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
Network IT are working on an exciting new opportunity for an experienced System Lead. This will be to work for our client, a leading public sector organisation in London.
The Systems Lead will be responsible for:
• Management of system changes, expert support and advice to service improvement and change activity.
• Assessing digital solutions are used to support excellent and efficient service design and delivery.
• Working alongside the Head of Systems and Data Lead in leading on system developments.
• Ensuring an agile change approach is used on projects
The successful Systems Lead must possess:
● Systems Lead experience (social housing, development projects)
● Experience of delivering technology projects from inception to operation
● Managing multi-disciplinary project teams
● Engaging with users and the business - understanding user requirements
● Delivering a programme of continuous improvement, transformation, and supporting day to day business requirements
● Public sector experience is essential (central government, local authority, housing etc)
This role is in scope of IR35, so the appointed Systems Lead will be required to work via a UK Registered Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.