3 Month Contract
£400 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
Are you an experienced Data Lead seeking your next contract?
We are working with a leading government body who are seeking a strong Data Lead to their IT Services Team to work on project around housing, economic development and planning.
As the Data Lead, you will be responsible for:
• Leading and directing teams responsible for managing data and providing business intelligence.
• Leading and implementing strong performance management culture to support the organisation.
• Critically assessing service delivery methods and implement to improve data quality, performance, processes and reduce costs.
• Ensuring leadership and managers have a strategic and cohesive oversight of data management and business intelligence information.
The successful Data Lead must possess:
• Strong experience in managing/ leading data teams
• Experience of extracting data, data cleansing and migrating data
• Experience of implementing Quality Assurance and business improvement systems
• Public sector experience is highly desirable (Central Government, Local Authority, Housing etc)
This role is in scope of IR35, so the appointed Data Lead will be required to work via a UK Registered Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.