Messaging Engineer (Exchange 2016)
3 Months Contract
£300-£350 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
The Messaging Engineer will be responsible for:
• Supporting the maintenance and design of infrastructure components and associated technologies within a Data Centre Environment.
• Supporting the migration from an Exchange 2010/2016 infrastructure to Exchange Online.
• Acting as an SME within the Exchange messaging environment
• Providing support to business as usual activities as well as a technical escalation point for other members of the project team.
• 2nd/3rd line fault diagnosis and resolution, improvement, monitoring and reporting.
• Working alongside highly experienced engineers across the network, voice, security, server and Data Centre technology areas.
The successful Messaging Engineer must possess:
• Demonstrable experience within the areas of designing, supporting, configuring and implementing infrastructure solutions.
• Demonstrable knowledge and SME experience in the migrating of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016 to Exchange Online
• Experience in Skype for Business 2015 within a hybrid environment
• Relevant Certification including MCSA, MTCS
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
Please note, as this role is INSIDE IR35, the Messaging Engineer will be required to work via a UK Registered Umbrella Company.