A BI Analyst is sought for one of our Clients who provides the UK and global export markets with distribution services.
As the product champion and customer contact point, the BI Analyst will lead and drive the development of online dashboards using some of the newest cutting edge technology to help customers optimise their service usage.
- The BI Analyst will develop algorithms and dashboards to provide real insight from the data stored on the Client's data cloud as well as develop energy saving features.
- The BI Analyst will provide a valuable knowledge base for users, ensuring software quality and 100% data accuracy and reliability.
- The BI Analyst will produce customer specific reports, providing analysis of service usage to optimise management and assist in making accurate future business decisions.
- Experience of building business dashboards to SLA KPI's.
- Experience of using large data sets from cloud solutions to provide management insight.
- Qualified in a software engineering discipline.
- Experience in Power BI, SSRS or other similar reporting tools.
- T-SQL, SSIS or other ETL tools.
- Experience in Google BI/reporting tools would also be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with Engineers and Stakeholders.
- Ability to train users in the operation of dashboard usage.
- Competitive Salary £38-£45k plus company benefits.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this BI Analyst opportunity please send in an up to date CV for an immediate interview.