Project/ Delivery Manager (Civica)
£300 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
£12 Months Contract
We are currently working on a fantastic Project Manager opportunity with a leading local authority in Hampshire.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Effectively managing the delivery of a range of new Civica modules.
• Ensuring that the "as is" activity for each module approved for implementation is mapped and baselined.
• Ensuring that the project is delivered in accordance with the organization's project management methodology and gateway approval process.
The successful Project Manager must possess:
• Previous Project/ Delivery Management experience
• Strong working knowledge of Revenues and Benefits
• Knowledgeable in service redesign and business change methodologies
• Strong stakeholder experience
• Previous public sector experience (local authority, central government, NHS)
As this role is in scope of IR35, the appointed Project Manager will be required to work via a UK Registered Umbrella Company.
If this role is of interest, please contact Bridget Munyarari on 0121 230 9111.