Data Migration Lead
12 Months Contract
£445 Day Rate
We are working with a large organisation in the Home Counties who are seeking an experienced Data Migration Lead. They are currently working on a project to integrate their social care solutions over the next few months.
The Data Migration Lead will be responsible for:
• Completing the agreed deliverables for data migration work stream of the new social care programme.
• Ensuring data migration workstream is executed in line with project plan.
• Conducting one to one meetings with Technical Services Leads (Infrastructure, Applications) and suppliers to agree requirements for data migration environments.
• Carrying out necessary preparation before the roll out of the new social care system.
• Working in collaboration with the social care system workstream leads, Business Leads and SMEs.
The successful Data Migration Lead must possess:
• Experience of migrating data within various systems, preferably social care systems
• Experience with extraction scripts, ETL, data cleansing and data quality reports
• Experience with liaising with senior stakeholders
• Public sector experience is essential (Central Government, Local Authority, Social Care)
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or contact Bridget on 0121 230 9111 to discuss further.