Junior .Net Developer
12 – 18 Months Contract (Potential to become permanent)
£17.25 Hourly Rate
An exciting new position with a leading Public Sector organisation in Hertfordshire who are in need of an experienced Junior .Net Developer to join their team.
As the Junior .Net Developer, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the with web development team in current and new projects.
• Developing their ability to analyse and report on data in our systems.
• Supporting the development, implementation and improvement of online forms using ASP.NET, Microsoft Internet Information Server, XML Web Services, and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Supporting the Web Improvement Team Leader in delivering our commitment to digital transformation
• Assisting the organisation to transform their service delivery by use of .NET technologies and exploit new opportunities to deliver improved services to customers.
The successful Junior .Net Developer must possess:
• Experience in developing web applications and writing scripts.
• Knowledge and understanding of Web Accessibility (WCAG) in developing front-end applications.
• Knowledge of relational database management systems such as Microsoft SQL or MySQL.
• Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS) is essential
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.