Digital Content Designer
3-6 Months Contract
Circa £350 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are currently working on a new exciting new opportunity on behalf of our client who are seeking experienced Digital Content Designers to join their Digital Team.
The Digital Content Designer will be responsible for:
• Working on a project to improve and replace the organisation's existing website.
• Scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content
• Write high-quality, user-focused content, and understand the web, technology and people.
Ensuring they are user-focused and ensuring that content is written with users in
• Ensuring the appropriate policy and legal checks are done for statutory content
• Analysing test results/ user feedback and finding suitable improvements
The successful Digital Content Designer must possess:
• Extensive experience of writing for the web
• A strong understanding of GDS standards
• Experience of HMTL, Google Analytics and SharePoint is ideal
• Experience in working with content publishing systems
• Public sector experience is desirable (Central Government/ Local Authority)
To be considered for the role, please APPLY or get in touch on 0121 230 9111 for more information.