A QA Manager is required to join an established public sector team working on a major new implementation project. The Test Manager will play a key role in overseeing the design, execution and results analysis to ensure the implementation is successful.
The Test Manager will work closely with the data migration team providing tests for the ETL, and with architects and developers to design and execute end-to-end systems integration tests. They will provide expertise in Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
The ideal Test Manager will have:
• Significant demonstrable experience in leading non-functional testing
• Experience managing all phases of testing within Agile and Scrum teams
• Excellent demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Test Manager
• Strong demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Previous experience of projects implementing HR and Payroll systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly exciting project with real scope for career development. To apply for this Test Manager role please respond with your recent CV.