Circa £340 Day Rate LTD
3 - 6 Months Contract
Seeking a new exciting contract opportunity for the New Year?
We are working with a leading luxury international organisation who are seeking a SQL Developer to join their support team.
As the SQL Developer, you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the monthly exports of a subset of data to third parties and resolve any data issues arising
• Performing ad-hoc SQL changes and configuration requests
• Completing, tidying and updating ETL / DB processes and documentation for the SQL databases
• To respond to ad-hoc data queries and analyse any differences
The successful SQL Developer must possess:
• Development experience with SQL 2012
• SSIS, SSMS and SSDT experience is ESSENTIAL
• SSRS and SSAS experience is desirable
• Experience in using TSQL is mandatory
• Power BI or equivalent (Tableau, Qlikview etc) Admin reports, internal ad-hoc reporting
Must be ideally available for a face to face interview Friday 04/01/2018.
If this is of interest please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.