My Local Authority client based in the South West of London is looking for a Business Analyst who has previously worked within the Global payroll department.
This role is initially for 4 months with a view to extend just depending on the business needs.
My client is offering £24.43 Per Hour, INSIDE IR35.
The Business Analyst will be accountable and responsible for delivery of Business Analysis, understanding the current landscape, and requirements gathering / verification for a new Global Payroll solution.
Key duties will include:
• Providing pre-project analysis, supporting Business Case development, and outlining options to enable effective decision making and authorisations.
• Providing pre-project analysis, supporting RFP development, and outlining options to enable effective decision making in prospective vendor selection.
• Facilitation of demand led business meetings and working with Business Partners to understand the problem statement, undertaking contextual analysis, to ensure that Strategic Business Units (SBU) achieve business benefits through such a solution.
• Supporting the Benefit planning and Realisation process.
• Analysis of existing Payroll contracts at a local / regional level and documenting these clearly where renewal dates are captured.
• Capturing what payroll systems and or solutions exist today at regional / local level and documenting these and ensuring any existing contract renewal dates are captured as well as any limiting terms or contract termination at a local level.
• Understanding Enterprise Architecture technical components with the business priorities that ensure that our resources are deployed appropriately to fulfil approved demand.
You will also:
Collects and maintains data in a consistent form, providing an evidence base to meet and enforce programme governance standards and inform assurance reporting to senior management. Maintains quality documents such as the requirements traceability matrix, to ensure business demands are met and key decisions are captured.
Takes responsibility for investigative work through client consultation to determine requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, data management, practices, procedures and organisation.
Elicits requirements using a range of techniques as appropriate such as interviews, focus groups, surveys, site visits, task and workflow analysis. Translates business needs into requirements (functional and non-functional) and communicates these requirements to project team in an agreed format such as business process maps, Use Cases or User Stories.
Evaluate the technical feasibility of the business unit's requests during requirements gathering, making high-level evaluations, asking the right questions to clarify technical and non-technical constraints.
Explores various options and risks within technology projects, utilising a high-level of business awareness. Recommends solutions taking into consideration capability, cost/benefit analysis, strategic direction and architectural designs if applicable.
Works with minimal supervision, planning, prioritising and managing time effectively across multiple stakeholders and demands. Work proactively, communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders appraising options. Outstanding relationship and communication skills, comfortable at all levels of the organisation.
Supports Business Partners throughout the demand process. Taking responsibility for understanding demand requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Working with the programme manager and project team to understand high-level requirements to enable production of the business case. Identifying evaluating and recommending options, implementing if required. Collaborating with and facilitating stakeholder groups and providing challenge where appropriate to ensure that proposed solutions are properly understood and appropriately exploited to deliver the expected outcome.
If you or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and send CV's to email@example.com or call Remy on 0121 230 9111.