3 Month Initial Contract - Expected to be extended for 18 months
Circa £400 A Day - Inside IR35
An exciting new position with a leading Public Sector organisation in Hertfordshire who are in need of an experienced .Net Developer to join their team.
As the .Net Developer, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the with web development team in current and new projects.
• Developing their ability to analyse and report on data in our systems.
• Supporting the development, implementation and improvement of online forms using ASP.NET, Microsoft Internet Information Server, XML Web Services, and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Supporting the Web Improvement Team Leader in delivering our commitment to digital transformation
• Assisting the organisation to transform their service delivery by use of .NET technologies and exploit new opportunities to deliver improved services to customers.
The successful .Net Developer must possess:
• Microsoft SQL/ MySQL experience is essential
• Experience in developing web applications and writing scripts.
• Knowledge and understanding of Web Accessibility (WCAG) in developing front-end applications.
• Public sector experience is desirable but not essential
• Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS) will need to be obtained prior to starting the contract.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.