API Developer (Full Stack)
£350 - £375 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
3 Months Contract (Initially)
Sheffield – other flexible locations including Coventry and Nottingham
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a leading government client who are seeking an API Developer to join them.
They are working on an integration project between existing solutions for HR, Payroll and Finance hence they are seeking a strong API Developer.
The successful API Developer must possess:
• Front and back end development experience
• Experience with Restful API Development using JSON/ XML
• A background integrating SAAS, PAAS and IAAS applications is essential
• API Management Concepts background including Microsoft
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to design
• Basic understanding about web security, authentication methods
• An awareness of technologies used for web applications, e.g. databases, backups CDNs and search.
• Unix-like operating systems, e.g. Linux and/or Mac OS experience of working on, or with web technologies
The successful API Developer will be required to work via an Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.