Lead Project Coordinator
Rugby - Start ASAP until end of March 2019
£300 - £350 Day Rate LTD
We are working on an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work with our client, a leading Logistics organisation.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Assisting the PM in running of the smaller elements on the programme.
• Taking specific lead on Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependency (RAID) management and assurance and reporting.
• Managing project controls, reporting to the Project Manager about the project status
• Ensuring systems are in place to enable effective planning and scheduling
• Looking after documentation and paperwork in the division in relation to existing or upcoming projects/programmes
• Developing project performance reports and ensuring organisational tasks are carried out efficiently.
• Leading potential risk areas, working with risk manager and escalating as appropriate.
The successful Project Coordinator must possess:
• Senior Project Support of Coordination experience
• Experience working on logistics (3PL)/ warehouse projects is essential
• Flexible and
• Strong stakeholder experience
Due to the number of applications we receive, our client will only be considering Lead Project Coordinators with the experience above.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111 to discuss further.