Project Manager (Logistics/ Aviation)
Manchester or Bristol
3 Months Initial Contract
£400 - £470 A Day LTD (DOE)
We are working on an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work with our client, a leading logistics organisation delivering IT solutions and processes.
The organisation are currently working on implementing some IT solutions across their systems on projects around the logistics processes at some major airports in the county.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring delivery of new services from Project teams is to quality, on time and within budget.
• Ensuring effective allocation and appointment of common resources and skills within the Project teams.
• Management of third party contributions and stakeholder management including communication at Project level.
• You will adhere to the non-disclosure and confidentiality guidelines.
The successful Project Manager must possess:
• Project Management experience
• Experience delivering IT solutions and processes within logistics/ supply chain organisations
• Aviation/ freight/ courier experience is ESSENTIAL
• Understanding of warehouse/ transports management systems is desirable
• Strong stakeholder management skills
Please note, due to the amount of applications we receive, our client will only be considering Project Managers with the experience above.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111 to discuss further.