My Local Authority client based in Central Bedfordshire is looking for a SAP4Hana Application Lead can successfully hit the ground running.
Working alongside CBC SAP Service Team /Application Manager and ERP Lead undertake a leading role in the Technical Design Group that is part of the S4Hana project.
Key duties will include:
• S4Hana application lead and assists in SAP design sessions on behalf of CBC
• Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
• Create functional specifications for application development objects (interfaces, conversions, enhancements and reports and forms) and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
• Undertakes liaises between CBC IT Security and Project regarding System Administration & Security
• Assist in the creation of architecture and detailed design documentation per required deliverables within the project
• Allocate and direct technical project resources to accomplish project tasks ensuring effective utilisation
• Delivery of the SAP Security, ABAP and BASIS and non-SAP technology, and integration with the SAP solutions teams.
• Manage the technical specification, development and unit test of system changes on SAP and non-SAP technology.
• Manage the resolution of testing defects during unit testing, SIT and UAT.
• Support the creation and execution of the technical cutover plan.
• Communicate progress, risks and issues to the PMO and other workstream leads.
You will need:
• Previous experience of at least two other large implementation projects
• Experience and knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
• Experience with database management.
• Familiarity with Project management principles.
• Experience with Information system troubleshooting.
• Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems.
• Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
This role is initially for 7 months with a view to extend just depending on the business needs.
My client is offering up to £430.00 Per Day, INSIDE IR35.
You also need a standard DBS for this role.
If you or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Remy on 0121 230 9111.