My central government client based in the West Midlands is looking for a Java Developer who can successfully hit the ground running.
The java developer will be required to develop Spring-Boot/Camel based Java microservices based on existing IBM WebSphere modules to facilitate the re-architecting of our service platform and the removal of the WebSphere component.
Key duties will include:
• Significant experience developing software in Java - Java 8 Development
• Experience with the following technologies: o Spring Web Framework o Hibernate ORM o GIT, SVN or other source control systems
• Test Driven Development • Trunk Based Development • Querying and updating databases from code
• Experience or a good understanding of Agile software development principles Desired
• Apache Camel Integration Framework
• RabbitMQ Messaging Platform
• Spring Hibernate
• HTML, CSS
This role is initially for 6 months with a view to extend just depending on the business needs.
My client is offering £450.00 Per Day, INSIDE IR35.
If you or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and send CV's to email@example.com or call Remy on 0121 230 9111.