My Central government client based in North West is looking for a Digital Business Analyst who can successfully hit the ground running.
My client are looking for an experienced IT Systems Business Analyst to support the continuous
improvement of the digital service supporting Individual Electoral Registration by driving the
modification of locally managed Electoral Management Software.
Key duties will include:
• Gathering and defining business and IT systems requirements.
• Agreeing requirement prioritisation with the stakeholder community and
communicating this across the Programme.
• Being the single point of contact on issues of functionality, scope, design and
• Assisting in the definition and production of test plans, strategy and scripts.
• Assisting in the design and definition of the Live Service Model.
• Experience of working within a complex stakeholder landscape and skilled at
understanding the desires of multiple stakeholders
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough
understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into
application and operational requirements
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external
customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops,
surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business
analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information
to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true
• Analysis and problem solving: a hands on approach to solving problems, using data
and evidence, to identify optimum solutions
• Online and Digital experience, understanding of user journeys and interactive design
• Experience of working within both Agile and Waterfall delivery environments
• Ability to document requirements as Use Cases and activity diagrams/process flows
You will need to have experience of working within Central Government and an understanding of
Government IT and procurement policies, and good knowledge of information and
You would need to have a CTC (counter terrorism check) for this role.
This role is initially for 12 months with a view to extend just depending on the business needs.
My client is offering £500.00 Per Day, Outside IR35.
If you or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Remy on 0121 230 9111.