3-6 Months Contract
Up to £500 A Day (In Scope of IR35)
Are you an inquisitive and analytical user researcher who wants to work on an exemplar digital project in local government?
We are working with a leading public sector organisation who are seeking a User Researcher with experience of working to the government digital service standards (GDS).
As the User Researcher, you will be:
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on a major piece of work.
• Assessing and analysing research data in addition to identifying findings and outcomes.
• Delivering your research findings to meetings, research outputs and producing reports.
• Using your research as a critical part of delivering the organisation's new website.
• Working on a high-profile project and you will be presenting your insights to a wide audience in the local region.
• Overseeing the progress in which the Service Design team have made thus far.
The successful User Researcher must possess:
• User research experience in the local or central government
• Extensive range of research methods and approaches
• The ability to explain chosen research approaches to senior stakeholders
• Knowledge of user-centred design for services and/or software products
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Understanding of the digital service standard assessment process
If this is of interest please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111 to discuss further.