ICT Premises Management Technician
4 Months Contract
Circa £21PH Umbrella - 28 Hours A Week
We are currently seeking an experienced ICT Premises Technician for our public sector client in London to join their Technical Support Team.
The ICT Premises Technician will be responsible for:
• Resolving basic problems associated with the network including operating systems, software, hardware, printers etc.
• Carry out back-ups of the network server at specific intervals. Ensure virus protection and licensing is kept up to date.
• Technical Support - Resolve basic problems associated with the training network including operating systems, software, hardware, printers etc.
• Maintaining the training hardware with new and updated equipment, adhering to the organisation's policies for audit requirements.
• Installing new software, and documentation. Create and update an asset list that meets the organisation's audit requirements.
• Ensuring that a supply of consumable items such as printer cartridges and toners are maintained.
• Ensure efficient use and maintenance of the site and buildings
The successful ICT Premises Technician must possess:
• Previous ICT Premise Technician experience in a similar role
• Technical experience providing 1st/2nd line support
• Experience in providing support on networks including carrying out backups/ operating systems issues.
• Good communication and organisation skills
Please note, as this role is in scope of IR35 the ICT Premise Technician will be required to work through an umbrella company.
If this is of interest or you wish to obtain more information please APPLY.