An IT Manager is now sought by a tier one specialist automotive component manufacturer to take complete responsibility for all aspects of IT systems, their continued support and enhancement. This role will have one direct report and will suit an accomplished IT Manager who has worked within manufacturing and is equally happy presenting to senior stakeholders as much as rolling up their sleeves to undertake basic IT support activities.
The role will offer an interesting combination of application and infrastructure support activities combined with scoping and leading critical projects. The current project list includes;
- New ERP implementation
- Replacement of existing wireless capability
- Replacement of telephony systems
Essential experience for the successful IT Manager;
- Hands on technical Skills MS Office 365, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 7,8,10
- Support of Hyper V failover clusters
- Maintenance and configuration of VLANs
- Configuration of VPN's
- Experience of playing a key role in the selection and delivery of an ERP solution
Advantageous experience for the IT Manager would be:
- Experience of supporting EDI solutions
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or a similar product
- Experience of supporting a payroll solution
As the successful IT Manager you will be joining an Organisation that is entering a new and exciting stage of its growth and development. There is an increased requirement and appetite for new technology solutions that will sit at the heart of the business operations.
It is essential that you are a down to earth and a pragmatic IT professional who enjoys working with people at all levels of a business; happy to stay hands on but also able to present at a senior level. This role will give you the opportunity to truly make your mark.