Business Analyst – Buckinghamshire
Circa £400 Day Rate
3 Months Initial Contract – potential to extend into the Q2 of the year.
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with data restructuring experience to join a large Digital Transformation Programme rolling out a new corporate website and resigning of the user experiences (UX) across other core platforms.
The Business Analyst will be involved In a programme that will deliver the new website and the replacement of their Digital Platform. The role will involve working on data restructuring on the e-commerce platform.
The successful Business Analyst must have the following experience:
• Working on multiple digital projects.
• Experience in working on the rollout and parallel runs of websites.
• Background working on data restructuring or migration.
• Working on Data Management Platforms.
• Strong experience working on digital transition programmes/ projects
• Experience working within large organisations i.e. agencies, retail, manufacturing or automotive.
The Digital Business Analyst role will run through to the end of the year with view to extending into Q2 next year. Due to the nature of the project, you must have experience working on data restructuring/ assessment.
If this is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY.