Oracle PL-SQL Developer w/ Linux
3 Months – West Midlands – £450 - £500 DOE (IR35)
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new contract for our client who are looking for a strong PL/SQL Developers with some Linux operating system experience in the Midlands. The PL/SQL Developers will be working apart of the organization's on-going programme around the Oracle Fusion platform.
The PL/SQL Developer will be responsible for:
• Data management, mapping, manipulation and conversion skills.
• Design and develop ETL routines to agreed standards and timelines using SQL and PLSQL.
• Helping with designs, structure and problem resolution with regards to the software.
• Work with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Incident management for issues arising with PL/SQL or written codes.
• Providing support and working within the Linux environment
The successful PL-SQL Developer must possess:
• Extensive experience in developing in Oracle 11/12
• Strong experience in working around Oracle PL/SQL
• Working knowledge of Linux operating system is essential
• Good analytical & logical skills
Please note, as this role is inside of IR35, the PL/SQL Developer will be required to work through an umbrella company.
If this role is of interest, please do get in touch with Bridget Munyarari on 0121 230 9111.