Application Support Analyst is now sought by a global supply chain Organisation to be based at one of their flagship high tech operational sites. Working as part of a dynamic regional support team the successful Application Support Analyst will be offered extensive systems and application training on their market leading technology.
The Application Support Analyst will work with the Client and also internal operational teams offering day to day system and application support (40%) and undertake projects (60%). Securing this role is more about attitude and approach than specific commercial experience.
To be considered for the role of Application Support Analyst you will have some of the following:
- Commercial or work placement experience of supporting bespoke business / IT applications
- An understanding of the software development life-cycle
- An understanding of Microsoft IT Systems and software
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal skills
- An inquisitive mind and a desire to learn and progress
This is an exceptional career development opportunity within a global Organisation. To be selected for interview you will have a good cross section of the skills and experience detailed above, but most importantly the desire to progress from Application Support Analyst and take greater responsibility and to play a lead role in supporting this demanding user population.
Full training and development programme will be offered to the successful Application Support Analyst.