Desktop Engineers – West Midlands
Circa £18 PH (Inside IR35)
9 Months Contract
My client, public sector organisation in the West Midlands currently have a requirement for some experienced Desktop Engineers to maintain and support their local IT infrastructure and services within the organization.
The successful Desktop Engineers will be responsible for:
• Providing desktop support to their internal users.
• Setting up new users, printers and general system administration to ensure access to all networked servers and systems.
• Having specialist knowledge for areas within the team, including in-house bespoke applications.
• Troubleshooting problems as well as developing and implementing solutions.
• Building rapport with help desk customers and prioritise and schedule problems.
• Monitor the performance of desktop PCs and associated services to ensure reliability.
The ideal Desktop Engineers will possess:
• Microsoft Windows operating systems
• Microsoft Office 2016, O365 and MS Outlook (Exchange) Client.
• Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM and Windows Server experience.
• Experience within a complex desktop support environment.
• Extensive experience of troubleshooting desktop support issues, both routine and unique, from initial problem analysis through to implementation of solutions is essential.
Please note, as this role is inside IR35, the Desktop Engineers will be required to work through an umbrella company.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact with Bridget.