My Central Government client based in the South West is looking for a Network Project Manager who can successfully hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and planning a number of high profile ICT transformation projects, including procurement of new services and transition to the operational team. The project portfolio will include:
• WAN and telephony services transformation
• Desktop modernisation
• Migration to Office 365
• Website redevelopment and Customer portal development
Key duties will include:
• WAN service supporting UK offices and secure connectivity to overseas offices
• Fixed line telephony service supporting UK offices
• Mobile telephony service supporting UK based mobile staff
• Implementation of a global Office 365 service
• Project planning
• Stakeholder management: Liaise with key business staff to identify and define project requirements including scope, objectives, action plans, resources (and any clashes), budgets, interdependencies, risks and timescales
• Project risk management
• Service procurement and contract negotiation
• Proven work experience as a Project Manager or similar role, specifically with Prince II and/or Agile
• Strong working knowledge of WAN, telephony and Office 365 services
• Experience of procuring and delivering such services
• Strong supplier facing and team working skills
You would also need:
• Experience of project management within a Central Government Department
• Experience of Government procurement frameworks
This role is initially for 6-9 months, offering £400.00 per day OUTSIDE IR35.
If you or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Remy on 0121 230 9100.