My Central Government client based in South West of London is looking for a Portfolio Management Office Specialist who can successfully hit the ground running.
Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Specialist is required to help set up and run the new Central Portfolio Office at the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG). The Central Portfolio Office is responsible for providing insights and assurance of delivery performance to Executive Team and Secretary of State, standardising PMO processes and products across the department, and ensuring effective operation of portfolios within Single Departmental Plan.
The PMO Specialist will work closely with the Head of Central Portfolio Office to set up the cross-departmental PMO arrangements, identifying business requirements and implementation new PMO products, processes and delivery arrangements were required.
Key duties will include:
• Implementing effective portfolios management arrangements including establishing portfolio structures, identifying dependencies and risk, mapping benefits and ensuring the smooth running of the portfolio board meetings.
• Contributing to the development of new PMO processes and products, including developing process maps, standardised procedures and templates.
This includes working on complex business / technical problems and providing solutions which are in line with best practice.
• Acting as a departmental PMO subject matter expert, leading the embedding good practice techniques and standards across the department and creating and executing user documentation and training material.
• Significant experience of portfolio and programme management with a proven track record of successfully delivery.
This role is initially for 3 months and is £600 Per Day INSIDE IR35.
• Knowledge of programme and portfolio management tools and techniques with an ability to provide technical expertise across PMO specialisms.
If you or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and send CV's to email@example.com or call Remy on 0121 230 9100.