My Central Government client based in South London is looking for a Research and Information Co-ordinator who can successfully hit the ground running.
Key duties will include:
• Support the PMO function for the Equality and Health Inequalities team including undertaking relevant project management activities, producing financial analyses and providing effective support to EHIT.
• Keep members of the EHIT informed about PMO developments and financial requirements and liaise with the central PMO and Finance Teams in NHS England.
• Ensure that effective systems to support the PMO and financial requirements are developed, maintained and that EHIT colleagues address key requirements.
• Keep up to date on the latest policy developments, research and studies in relation to equality and health inequalities.
• Work with NHS England analytical colleagues and analysts assigned to the EHIT and in relevant teams to produce information and data on equality and health inequalities.
you would need experience in PMO, finance and associated systems and would be supporting the EHIT Team.
This role is initially till the end of march 2019.
Rate for this role is £18.74PH and after 12 weeks would rise to £19.51 per hour.
This role is inside IR35.
You will have a BPSS for this role.
If you or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and send CV's to email@example.com or call Remy on 0121 230 9100.