3 Months - West Midlands
£400 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are working on a great new opportunity for an educational institute in the Midlands who are seeking a Business Analyst to join their team.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
• Working on a new programme around the implementation of a new system management system.
• Supporting the strategic project to replace the current student information management system.
• Understanding, documenting and improving the organisation's business processes and to apply lean process design
• Liaising with other stakeholders in the business, and carrying out "what-if" analysis
• Assist in the technical design process leading to the development of a new electronic document management system.
The ideal Business Analyst will possess:
• A successful track record in business and systems analysis
• Experience of student records systems
• Requirements gathering and the development of user stories.
• Experience working within Higher Education would be advantageous.
• Previous system analysis experience would be desirable.
• The ability to assimilate information quickly
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply immediately.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact with Bridget Munyarari.