ICT Service Desk Analyst - Thrapston
3 Months Contract
Up to £18.50 PH
Working as an ICT Service Desk Analyst you will be part of the ICT Services partnership supporting our client, a public sector organisation. As a member of the Service Desk team you will be required to help maintain our excellent level of ICT support for staff and Councillors.
As the Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Offering day to day support to staff across sites and deal with incidents.
• Handling requests relating to desktop hardware, access to corporate systems and various software applications, printing, landline and mobile telephony.
• Working with a number of enterprise technologies such as VoIP, Windows 7, Active Directory 2008, Exchange, and Citrix.
The successful Service Desk Analyst must possess:
• Service Desk background is essential with technical experience with VoIP, Windows 7, Active Directory 2008, Exchange and Citrix.
• A proactive attitude with a commitment to providing a quality service.
• A high customer-focused with the ability to assimilate technology quickly
• Excellent communications skills and be able to match your communication style to the needs of the customer.
• Own transport and a full driving license is essential as you will need to travel between a number of sites.
• Excellent working environment
• Flexible working hours
If you wish to discuss this position further please call Bridget on 0121 230 9111