My Local Authority client based in Cornwall is looking for an Oracle Cloud Implementation Trainer who can successfully hit the ground running.
The job purpose is to Develop and deliver training, and supporting materials, to professional users/testers conducting user acceptance testing phase for the implementation Oracle Cloud HRM, Financial and Procurement modules.
Key duties will include:
Develop and deliver training courses to professional users/testers groups for up to 10 Oracle Cloud Modules prior to user acceptance testing, including:
- Finalise/review training needs analysis for each tester group.
- Develop training materials/guides to support the training, and guide the testers during user acceptance testing.
- Work with the Oracle Cloud L&D Lead and Test Manager as well as Subject Matter Experts for each module, to agree the curriculum for each module course. The course for each module will include demonstrations and try-outs of process flows, and an introduction to Guided Learning.
- Develop an introductory course for users demonstrating functionality of the system, and the approach to testing. This may be a standalone course, or may form the introduction to each module specific course.
- Deliver the developed courses in person to users/testers, or co-deliver the course with the Subject Matter Expert where appropriate.
- Work closely with the Oracle Cloud L&D Lead to assess the value of the courses held for the earlier implementation modules, and make amendments/improvements for the remaining courses.
Recommend, devise and deliver other individual or group training sessions that may be deemed necessary based on training needs analysis outcomes.
You would need Proven experience of developing, delivering and measuring the success of Payroll/Finance/Procurement and HR systems to UAT testers.
Experience of developing, designing and producing training materials (documents, intranet content and e-learning).
Good understanding of Oracle Payroll/Finance/HCM systems (experience of Oracle Cloud desirable, but not essential).
If you or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and call Remy on 0121 230 9100.