Business Change Manager – West London
4 Month Contract
£500 Day Rate LTD
I am currently working on a great new contract on behalf of a public sector organisation who are looking for an experienced Technical Change Manager to join their team.
The Business Change Manager will be responsible for:
• Build a new team who will be at the heart of managing the large amount of change activity taking place across the organization.
• Establishing organization's approach to change management.
• Establishing a flexible team of Change Consultants who will be working within service areas.
• Diagnosing, designing, and delivering targeted interventions both within services and across the organization.
• Establishing the appropriate level of guidance and support required to deliver the change.
• Providing effective communications to support the targeted interventions.
• Providing hands on consultancy support and change delivery.
• Diagnosing and designing suitable approaches and interventions to support the realisation of targeted outcomes.
To be considered, the successful Business Change Manager must have:
Experience in complex employee transformation involving new technology and ways of working (i.e. agile working, smarter working, Windows 10, ERP replacements, new ICT kit, etc).
Experience of working in office moves; where a number of services will be moved into multiple locations requiring engagement with service leads across the business.
Experience of scoping and building change management capacity within organisations; baselining current state and building improvement plans.
• Public sector experience would be ideal (central government, local authorities etc)
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.