MS Dynamics CRM Developer
3 Months Contract, London
£450 Day Rate (In Scope of IR35)
We are currently seeking a CRM.Net Developer with direct experience of developing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM on behalf of our client, a leading public sector organisation in Hertfordshire.
As the MS Dynamics CRM Developer, you will be responsible for:
• The CRM Integrations Developer is responsible for assisting the Business Applications and Service Development Manager in the development and implementation of both business and technical solutions.
• Evaluate existing systems and components to determine integration requirements to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs.
• Develop architectural guidelines and testing strategies and implement solutions.
• Continuously improve and simplify the integration processes, time and data quality.
• Troubleshoot complex integration failures, working with external integration partners and testing interconnected systems.
• To provide guidance and training to members of staff on use of systems
The successful MS Dynamics CRM Developer must possess:
• Substantial experience of working in a Local Authority environment delivering innovative CRM and integration solutions.
• Understanding and implementing business workflows and processes and using either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
• Extensive experience in client-based and/or web-based Microsoft technologies and tools such as C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Azure, asp.net identity.
• Azure Service Bus experience will be ideal.
As this role is in scope of IR35, the successful MS Dynamics CRM Developer is required to work through an Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please get in touch with Bridget Munyarari on 0121 230 9111.