Business Change Manager – West London
4 Months Contract
£390 Day Rate – In Scope of IR35
I am currently working on a great new contract on behalf of a public sector organisation who are looking for an experienced Change Manager to join their team.
The Business Change Manager will be responsible for:
• Build a new team who will be at the heart of managing the large amount of change activity taking place across the organization.
• Establishing organization's approach to change management.
• Establishing a flexible team of Change Consultants who will be working within service areas.
• Diagnosing, designing, and delivering targeted interventions both within services and across the organization.
• Establishing the appropriate level of guidance and support required to deliver the change.
• Providing effective communications to support the targeted interventions.
• Providing hands on consultancy support and change delivery.
• Diagnosing and designing suitable approaches and interventions to support the realisation of targeted outcomes.
The successful Business Change Manager must possess:
• Previous experience in Change Management
• Effective people and resource management delivered through a coaching style
• Demonstrable experience of leading on service improvement initiatives
• Demonstrable experience of leading complex change management programmes
• Public sector experience would be ideal (central government, local authorities etc)
Please note, as this role is in scope of IR35, the successful Business Change Manager will be required to work via an umbrella company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 91111.