ICT Project Manager (Housing Management System)
12 Months Contract, North London
£500 Day Rate LTD
We are currently working on an exciting new contract for a Project Manager for our public sector client to oversee the evaluation, procurement and implementation of their new ICT Housing Management system.
As the ICT Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Developing the options appraisal and business case for the replacement of the Housing Management ICT system (currently Northgate OHMS).
• Procuring and implementing an integrated housing management ICT system for the landlord function.
• Working closely with the Housing Information Management Team (HIMT) manager and Housing Divisional Director and Heads of Service
• Implementing a new housing ICT system meeting the agreed brief and implemented by the beginning of April 2020.
• The ICT transformation project is planned, integrated and managed to achieve its targets using appropriate Project Management methodology for the size and complexity of the Project
• Coordinate project with the organisation's corporate ICT infrastructure supplier and with the organisation's Digital Team to ensure application is properly integrated.
The successful ICT Project Manager must possess:
• Previous IT Project Management experience
• Experience in procuring and implanting Housing Management systems
• Proven ability to develop appraisals and business cases for implementation projects
• Experience working within a Local Authority or Housing Association is essential
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch on 0121 230 9111.