Digital Editor – 5 Months Contract
£245 Day Rate LTD
We are working on a new exciting opportunity for a Managing Digital Editor for a leading public sector organisation in Central London to join their Digital Team.
As the Digital Editor you will be responsible for:
• Managing the organisation's site in line with its communications strategy and in collaboration with the Senior Managers in the business units.
• Maintaining and optimising all sections within the Digital Communications team's direct remit.
• Ensuring that site editors in other teams maintain editorial standards and implement URL and accessibility policies across the site.
• Updating or removing out-of-date and inaccurate content
• Liaising with those responsible for the content on different sections of the website and supporting them through expert editing.
• Managing user testing with UX designer where appropriate.
The successful Digital Editor must possess:
• Previous digital editing/ content management experience
• Knowledge of photo editing and content management systems
• Knowledge of SEO and accessibility standards and best practice
• Good organisation skills and ability to work to publishing deadlines and project plans
• Ability to analyse and put data into reports with necessary context and insights
• Strong experience using Google Analytics, and Excel or Google Sheets
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.