MS Dynamics CRM Developer
3 Months Contract, Hertfordshire
£450 Day Rate (In Scope of IR35)
We are currently seeking a CRM.Net Developer with direct experience of developing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM on behalf of our client, a leading public sector organisation in Hertfordshire.
As the MS Dynamics CRM Developer, you will be responsible for:
• To lead the development of the organization's new CRM system
• To integrate CRM with back office systems to help services to streamline the way they work
• To develop their ability to analyse and report on data in their CRM system
• To support the development, implementation and improvement of online forms using CRM, ASP.NET, Microsoft Internet Information Server, XML Web Services, and Microsoft SQL Server.
• To support the Web Improvement Team Leader in delivering their commitment to digital transformation
• To assist the organisation in transforming their service delivery by use of CRM solutions and exploit new opportunities for the use of CRM and other web technologies to deliver improved services to customers.
• To assist in the development of electronic services strategies to drive performance improvements and to demonstrate progress against national measures.
• To provide guidance and training to members of staff on use of systems
The successful MS Dynamics CRM Developer:
• Experience of developing Dynamics CRM and CRM SDK (on premises or Cloud)
• Knowledge and understanding of Web Accessibility (WCAG) in developing front-end applications.
• Knowledge of relational database management systems such as Microsoft SQL or MySQL
• Ability to Plan, organise and prioritise own workload in a multi-tasking environment.
As this role is in scope of IR35, the successful MS Dynamics CRM Developer is required to work through an Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please get in touch with Bridget Munyarari on 0121 230 9111.