An IT Business Relationship Manager – Technology Sector, is now sought by an international Supply Chain Services company. Taking responsibility for all elements of information technology strategy and delivery within strategic Regional and International Client Accounts from within the IT / technology sector. Ensuring it is aligned with internal roadmaps whilst exceeding Client expectations and maximising commercial benefit.
The IT Business Relationship Manager will work within small specialist function that focuses specifically on Key / Strategic Accounts within the IT Services Sector. The function will be made up of Account Management, Product Development, Sector Business Experts and the IT Business Relationship Manager who will input and represent Information Technology in all matters.
The IT Business Relationship Manager will work between the considerable internal technology resources and teams and key IT peers and stakeholders within Key Strategic Accounts within the Technology Sector.
Essential experience and competencies required for this role:
- An experienced IT Business Relationship Manager / IT Business Partner
- Will have worked across regions / internationally
- Will have worked within the global technology sector
- Awareness of Supply Chain processes and technologies
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the macro trends within the IT Sector
- Can demonstrate a competent level of technology understanding
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional Customer engagement skills
This role will suit a dynamic and commercially minded IT Business Relationship Manager who enjoys seeking out engaging with and influencing IT peers within their Clients. Able to use their experience of working across regional and global accounts, combined with an awareness of supply chain, they will play a key role within a specialist global function of our international renowned Client.