Our client is currently looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to support the Head of IT, as such the ideal candidate will have experience working within a computing environment.
- Organising workload, relaying and chasing up information and messages between departments, managing diary, scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and minutes, chasing actions, replies and progress.
- Upload and organise documents using Sharepoint.
- Keep IT system status messages up to date via Mobirise.
- Maintain strong relationships with content providers and departments.
- Uploading content to internet in line with service request processes.
Providing support to:
- Head of IT
- IT Demand Manager - Maintaining Demand portfolio, supporting portfolio review meetings. Supporting demand prioritisation and classification activities as an input to project approval processes.
- IT Service Development Manager - Support the production of weekly EPM project status reports, chasing Project Managers for updates.
- IT Service Operations Manager - Support the production of weekly Shop Floor slide and development of evolving Management Information.
Other Duties to include:
- Maintaining IT training schedule.
- Raising Purchase Requisitions, ensure Purchase Orders are communicated and recorded.
- Review invoice details and keep log updated.
- Monthly submission of team corporate hospitality records.
- Record whereabouts and holiday records on a weekly basis.
- Maintain departments Sharepoint site.
- Organise team building events.
- Meeting facilitation on and off site.
Clean driving licence required.
Previous working knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint desirable.